• Translate Site:

New York Permit (N.Y. Hut)

New York’s Highway Use Tax (HUT) is a weight-distance tax, based on mileage traveled by motor vehicles on New York State public highways and vehicle weight. You need a HUT permit if your vehicle travels through New York and has a gross weight of more than 18,000 pounds. Once a HUT permit is issued, quarterly reports must be filed.


Our account managers maintain the highest level of contact with all of the various authority agencies, which ensures our ability to process authority and permit applications with the greatest speed and accuracy to ensure compliance and operational status

Call us now, one of our representatives will be happy to assist you in all your needs.