• Translate Site:

Trip Permits

Temporary fuel and trip permits are available to authorize transportation through a state(s) in which a carrier does not have proper fuel or registration credentials.

Temporary fuel permits are required if a carrier does not have the IFTA credentials or a fuel permit for the state(s) which will be traveled through.

Trip permits are required when traveling to a state(s) which a carrier is not apportioned (IRP) or registered.

Standards to Qualify:

* 2 axles and a gross/registered weight exceeds 26,000 pounds


* Power unit has 3 or more axles

Our account managers maintain the highest level of contact with all of the various authority agencies, which ensures our ability to process authority and permit applications with the greatest speed and accuracy to ensure compliance and operational status

Call us now, one of our representatives will be happy to assist you in all your needs.